Northamptonshire County Golf Club, a welcoming and progressive Club with considerable reputation and history, fully understands the need to maintain the finest traditions whilst recognising modern standards.
To this end, we respectfully ask that everyone whether guest, member or visitor, adheres to the Dress Code and Mobile Phone & Tablet Policy set out in the links below.
We hope to see you at the Northamptonshire County Golf Club and trust that you enjoy your visit.
- All visitors must be in possession of a current handicap and be able to provide a handicap certificate when requested.
- Mobile phones may NOT be used in, or around, the Clubhouse or on the Golf Course. Their use is restricted to the car park area. This rule is strictly enforced. They may be carried on the course, switched OFF, for the purpose of making outgoing emergency calls. (for more details see the policy document above)
- Players must replace divots on the course, repair pitch marks on the greens and must rake bunkers after they have played their shots.
- Any player using a pull trolley, powered trolley, or a motorised buggy must keep them at least 5 metres from all tees and greens.
- Players should play without delay, and when the play of a hole has been completed, should immediately leave the putting green. A match failing to keep its place on the course and losing more than one clear hole on the players in front, should invite the following match to pass.